Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Teacher Mojo

This is the start of the 4th week of school if you count the day of the week that school started. So far it's been a great year. I have classes full of fun students who want to learn, work hard, and seem to enjoy the courses. And I am having a great time in the classroom. My teacher mojo is high while my writing mojo is, well, absent. Usually when things are going this well I have lots to write about, but not right now. For right now I am simply loving my job and enjoying spending time with the new students. Isnt' that cool?

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I find I don't have a lot of time to write when school first starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your Tweet for 110 degrees, I figure you must teach nearby or out in the desert. Hope the air conditioning got fixed. It's a problem we face, also.

    Also loved your MAC comment about finding the router. MACs are so great about that kind of thing. My district will no longer allow MACs to be purchased so this is my last year of teaching.

    ReplyDelete