Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting My Attention

God got a hold of me this week. He got my attention... big time. Not in a bad way, but in a way I'm not ready to share yet. I am lucky. God loves me enough to pursue me, chase me down if he has to.

I also saw an AMAZING concert Friday night. Josh Garrels, my favorite artist, played at a very cool old theatre in Encinitas. It was also fun to hang out with many of the folks from The Roots Church.

I haven't written in a long time. I have a feeling that is about to change.


Still I get hard pressed on every side
Between the rock and a compromise
Like the truth and pack of lies fightin’ for my soul
And I’ve got no place left go
Cause I got changed by what I’ve been shown
More glory than the world has known
Keeps me ramblin’ on

No comments:

Post a Comment