Three weeks ago I had a bout of high blood pressure. It's down now. I got tested and everything looks fine. My cholesterol is 184. I'm not sure why my blood pressure shot up so high. I've recently lost 20 pounds and I am exercising regularly. I actually feel really, really good.
But I have a friend who is not so lucky. Not only does he suffer from Muscular Dystrophy, he is also diabetic, AND he is currently recovering from Thyroid cancer. This week he had a minor heart attack. I visited him in the hospital yesterday. He's in good spirits.
We talked about the meaning and purpose of his ailments; if there is any meaning and purpose to his ailments. He understands how God has used his ability to overcome his disabilities to help inspire others. But I have to wonder aloud; really God? Really? I pray for mercy.
These Doodles Are Hamless
-
In my spare time I started scanning all of my doodles. There were quite a
few. I then put the scans into a document that could be printed. I uploaded
it...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment