My favorite Christian Folk/Rap artist, Josh Garrels, released a new album, Lost Animals, recently. I picked it up at his performance last week. It's a collection of songs that didn't make onto his last album, Jacaranda, and others he wrote and recorded in collaboration, or for film scores. Like all of Josh's music, Lost Animals is memorizing, and unforgettable. If you have not yet listened to Josh, give him a try. And if you choose to purchase his music, buy directly from his website here: http://www.joshgarrels.com/store.html to help support Josh and his family.
These Doodles Are Hamless
-
In my spare time I started scanning all of my doodles. There were quite a
few. I then put the scans into a document that could be printed. I uploaded
it...
6 days ago

I really enjoy his music. It's artists like Josh Garrels and Sufjan Stevens that prove that Christian artists can be original and creative and not create a sound that one would expect to hear on K-LOVE.
ReplyDelete